SlimFast expands line of keto-focused products
SlimFast Keto is getting a big brand extension. Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.-based SlimFast launched the line in October 2018 and now is expanding the lineup to include 21 products that span meal replacement shakes, meal replacement bars, snacks and shake mixes designed for consumers following a keto diet.
Since its launch, the line has become the best-selling line of keto products in the country, SlimFast said.
New products include:
- Meal Shakes To-Go, ready-to-drink meal replacement shakes with macros optimized for ketofgenic nutrition, which will be available in creamy milk chocolate, vanilla cream and creamy mocha latte flavors;
- Five new keto snacks join the previously launched peanut butter cup and include caramel nut clusters, caramel cup and mint cup, as well as Fat Bomb Shots in two flavors — salted caramel crème and tangy orange crème;
- Three new meal replacement bar flavors — chocolate chip cookie dough, salted caramel macadamia nut and nutty caramel nougat;
- A new creamy coffee cappuccino flavor of meal replacement shake mix, which contains as much caffeine as a cup of coffee; and
- Ultra Hydration powder, a unique electrolyte blend that also contains B-complex vitamins.
All of the products are formulated to conform with principles of ketogenic nutrition, the company said, with a focus on being high in fat, low in carbs and moderate in protein, which shifts the body’s primary fuel source from carbs to fat.
SlimFast Keto products now are available at Walmart, Publix, Kroger, Ahold, Wakefern Food, Hy-Vee and Meijer stores, as well as online via Amazon.com.