Target Circle Week is coming Oct. 1-7. It’s a full week of savings on thousands of products and up to 40% off, exclusively for members of Target Circle, the retailer’s free-to-join loyalty program. Just in time for fall, shoppers will see discounts on products across many assortments, from Halloween costumes and fall décor to everyday essentials like diapers and cleaning supplies. Plus, shoppers can get special offers from Shipt, Ulta Beauty at Target and Tripadvisor.
[Read more: Ritual rising]
"Our guests have told us how much they love Target Circle Week, so we’re going big this October with savings across our assortment, new offers from partners and deals that deliver on affordable joy,” says Cara Sylvester, executive vice president and chief guest experience officer, Target. “Mark your calendars, Circle members, because this is the perfect time to save on your favorite items and discover new favorites, too. We can’t wait to celebrate with you online, in our stores or through our industry-leading same-day services like Drive Up, Order Pickup and same-day delivery with Shipt.”
[Read more: Target’s Drive Up service adds Starbucks feature]
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the top Target Circle Week deals, planned to help shoppers prep for fall:
- Spend $50 on toys and save $10, or spend $100 on toys and save $25
- Spend $50 on household essentials, receive a $15 Target gift card
- Spend $25 on select beauty brands, receive a $5 Target gift card
- Up to 40% off kitchen items
- Up to 40% off floor care items
- 30% off women’s sweaters, denim, jewelry, accessories and shoes
- 30% off select Halloween costumes and accessories
- 20% off bedding and bath items
- 20% off select diapers and wipes
- 20% off select grocery including cereal, granola and coffee
- 20% off select books and movies
- Save $70 on Beats headphones (down to $129.99, reg. $199.99)
- Exclusive partner offers just for Target Circle members
In addition to savings on products and a mix of owned and national brands during the event, Target Circle members also get access to special offers from Shipt, Ulta Beauty at Target and TripAdvisor.
- Members get 50% off a new annual same-day delivery membership for Shipt (down to $49, reg. $99), and they can access the convenience of having all orders of $35 or more delivered to their doorstep in as soon as an hour.
- Members who spend $40 or more on select Ulta Beauty at Target brands will receive a $5 Target gift card when they link their Target Circle account to their Ultamate Rewards. Members can link their accounts quickly and easily and save throughout Circle Week.
- Members can also save 20% on Tripadvisor Things to Do, which includes over 300,000 experiences from around the globe, from cultural and city tours to day trips and outdoor excursions.
Pre-save top deals
Want a head start on the sale? Customers can pre-save the top 10 Circle Week deals Sept. 24-30 for quick and easy purchase when Target Circle Week begins Oct. 1. Just click on the top deals to add them to your Target Circle account.
Same-day shopping services
Customers can shop Target Circle Week their way—in stores, on Target.com or via the Target app. Shoppers can recieve deals the same day by shopping in store or with our free same-day Order Pickup and Drive Up services, where associates will have their order ready in as soon as two hours with no minimum purchase and no membership fee required. And now shoppers can use the free Returns with Drive Up service to return items ordered through their Target.com account, too. Customers can also use Target’s same-day delivery with Shipt, and a shopper will deliver their finds right to their door in as soon as one hour.
As always, when shoppers use their Target RedCard, they will receive 5% off all Target purchases (which adds to Target Circle deals for even more savings). RedCard users also receive free shipping on orders of $35 or more.
Deal of the Day
Target’s Deal of the Day kicks off Oct. 1 and runs through Dec. 24, now exclusively for Circle members. Customers can check back each day during Target Circle Week and beyond for new daily deals featuring new items as well as everyday essentials, the company said.