ARTICLES BY THIS AUTHOR
- 11/27/2023The big five immunity ingredients are vitamins C and D, zinc, elderberry and probiotics. But other bioactives still vie for consumer acclaim.
- 11/28/2022Most consumers are now using natural OTCs, mostly because they think natural products are safer and with fewer nasty side effects.
- 9/19/2022The sports nutrition and weight loss market is booming as consumers look to shed COVID pounds and up their games.
- 8/15/2022Aside from going cold turkey, smokers have various options to choose from to help reduce their tobacco use.
- 6/22/2022Supplements and OTC solutions help keep gut health and digestion running smoothly.
Immunity supplements are the new multivitamin: Cold-and-flu seasonal sales spike has blossomed to 365 wellness. Get busyThe pandemic has turned seasonal wellness into year-round immune support.
- 3/17/2022Accurate dosing, taste and texture make the delivery format a favorite among consumers.
- 3/11/2022Capsules and tablets lag behind in popularity as consumers reach for gummies, liquids, chews, powders, confections and more in the VMS category.
- 2/15/2022Risk-averse drug stores can still find new ground to till with hemp.