Caulipower adds riced cauliflower, new pizza offerings to portfolio
Caulipower has some tricks up its sleeve when it comes to shaking up its product offerings.
The brand, known best for its pizza offerings, is launching a brand new line of riced cauliflower products that contain 35 to 60 calories and 3 to 5 g of net carbohydrates per serving.
In addition, the brand’s newest launches are vegan, keto-certified, low in saturated fat and contain vitamin C, the company said.
Found in the freezer aisle, the riced cauliflower comes in a microwaveable cup that is reusable, recyclable and dishwasher safe, and is available in three flavors, including:
- Baja Style, which contains corn, black beans and red spices;
- Curried, which has curry, turmeric and green herbs; and
- Sesame Citrus, which features a citrusy taste, red pepper, edamame and onion.
“We said we wouldn't do riced cauliflower unless it was truly differentiated. We've hacked a meal hack by making a real meal out of riced cauliflower,” Gail Becker, founder and CEO of Caulipower said. “The packaging is portable and microwaveable, perfect for a healthy heat-and-eat at home snack, a healthy side for dinner or a grab-and-go lunch.”
In addition to its new offerings, Caulipower also is expanding its pizza line to include several new offerings.
The latest pizza launches from the brand include:
- Buffalo-Style Chicken, which contains chicken, buffalo sauce, mozzarella cheese and red onion;
- Sriracha and Veggies, which has sriracha sauce that’s topped with mozzarella, red bell peppers, black beans and green onions; and
- Italian Sausage and Kale, which features uncured Italian sausage, mozzarella cheese and kale.
“I am proud of the speed of our innovation. Announcing six new products today brings us to a total of twenty different SKUs across five unique categories, and we are just three years old,” Becker said.
Caulipower’s riced cauliflower will be available at Sprouts and Amazon.com in April, at FreshDirect in May and launch at additional retailers nationwide in June. The new pizza SKUs also will be available at Sprouts and Meijer among other retailers nationwide beginning in spring.