Cetaphil’s new launches highlight long-lasting skin, body hydration
Hydration is key when it comes to Cetaphil’s new collection.
New to the skin care brand’s portfolio is the Deep Hydration and Sheer Hydration collections, which feature its HydroSensitiv Complex, and the Soothing Gel Cream with Aloe product.
What makes the HydroSensitiv Complex a great solution for long-lasting moisturization is its blend of such moisturizing ingredients as blue daisy, vitamin E, hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5, the company said.
When it comes to creating a line that not only provides deep moisture but also keeps skin healthy, Cetaphil produced the Deep Hydration facial collection.
Products in this line include:
- The 48 Hour Activation Serum, which not only absorbs and activates the skin’s moisture barrier for 48-hour hydration, but also contains sunflower seed oil;
- The Healthy Glow Daily Cream, providing 48-hour hydration, it contains niacinamide to help skin stay healthy and glowing, as well as soft and supple; and
- The Refreshing Eye Serum, which contains bisabolol to brighten the skin, and tripeptide amino acid to reduce the appearance of puffiness and leave behind a refresh look, as well as provide users with 48-hour hydration in the under-eye area.
For consumers who are looking for the same hydrating benefits — but for the body — Cetaphil’s Sheer Hydration line looks to meet those desires. The collection’s products, which are easy to apply, leave behind a weightless finish and are quickly absorbed into the skin, include:
- The Body Spray Moisturizer, which delivers long-lasting hydration in a spray form that instantly dries; and
- The Replenishing Body Lotion, which looks to improve the quality of skin that is dry or dehydrated, by providing weightless and long-lasting hydration due to its sunflower seed oil.
“Cetaphil is dedicated to always bringing consumers efficacious, new products that perform and deliver unique skin care benefits,” June Risser, vice president and general manager of consumer business at Galderma Laboratories said. “We research the best ingredients and formulas when creating new skincare solutions and are so excited about our new HydroSensitiv Complex, which delivers deep yet lightweight hydration that consumers have been yearning for in a moisturizer.”
Last, but certainly not least, the final new product launch from Cetaphil is the aforementioned Soothing Gel Cream with Aloe.
Featuring allantoin skin protectant, the product’s formula provides users with the long-lasting hydration of its well-known Moisturizing Cream and the healing properties of traditional ointments.
All six of the brand’s new launches were designed with sensitive skin mind, and also are non-irritating, cruelty-free, paraben-free and dermatologist tested, the company said.
Cetaphil’s Deep Hydration line, Sheer Hydration collection and Soothing Gel Cream with Aloe are available at mass retailers nationwide, as well as online.