Church & Dwight is debuting Viviscal Volumizing Dry Shampoo.
Formulated with keratin and marine collagen, Viviscal Volumizing Dry Shampoo removes oil to refresh and restore your hair between washes while protecting it from future heat damage.
The shampoo instantly refreshes and revives hair by removing oil to help reduce frequent washing of delicate, thin hair, Church & Dwight said.
[Read more: Winning the beauty pageant: Drug stores want more timely, trendy beauty offerings]
The product also allows hair to last longer between washes and restores volume, leaving your hair looking full, with touchable body, the company said, noting these additional benefits:
- Suitable for everyday use and all hair types;
- Floral fresh signature fragrance infused with lush greens, dewy florals and hints of ocean breeze;
- Instantly refreshes and adds volume and texture for thicker, fuller-looking hair;
- Creates long-lasting, touchable body, fullness and thickness;
- Fresh signature fragrance with notes of florals and ocean breeze;
- Protects against damage caused by heat styling or over processing;
- Not tested on animals; and
- 100% recyclable without cap.
Additionally, the shampoo is formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, formaldehyde or silicone, mineral oils or nuts/nut oils.