Clarisma’s plant-based skin care line makes its Ulta Beauty debut
A new brand has made its Ulta Beauty debut.
Clarisma, a skin care brand started by mother-daughter duo Ameann and Clarisse DeJohn, has launched a collection of products at the beauty retailer.
Founded back in 2007, the brand came to be when Clarisse came to her mother with a concept to create products that perform using solely the power of nature, the company said.
Created to help target all types of skin conditions, the brand’s products use natural ingredients and enzymes to aid in nurturing dull, tired and uneven skin.
In addition, all Clarisma products, which contain its exclusive Enzyme Complex made from fruit and plant ingredients, also look to gently exfoliate, remove dead skin, and aid in eliminating unwanted imperfections, the company said.
Products currently available from the brand include:
- The Cool Ocean Breeze Daily Cleanser, containing willow herb, fresh fruit enzymes and desert lime, this cleanser looks to purify dull skin without over-drying, as well as even the skin tone and clean pores;
- The Malibu Blush Exfoliating Scrub, which looks to not only gently exfoliate the skin, but also uses skin-activated fruit enzymes and luffa fruit powder to get rid of excess oil. Also found in this scrub in neem oil, an ingredient that helps unclog and clean pores, and also aids in restoring the skin’s natural moisture while enhancing collagen production and smoothing fine lines;
- The Cali Dreaming Cream Daily Moisturizer, featuring bamboo extracts to give skin a natural matte finish, it also contains neem oil to help unclog pores and hydrate the skin;
- The Angel Sleeping Balm Night Mask, which delivers skin-activated enzymes that look to diminish impurities. Also found in the mask is pacific monoi oil, which hydrates the skin and aids in protecting it from environmental impurities, Chinese peony to balance oily skin, and willowherb to reduce redness and inflammation; and
- The Namaste Glow Energizing Face Mask, which features pineapple enzyme to exfoliate and brighten the skin while also providing anti-inflammatory benefits, pacific monoi oil to hydrate the skin and protect it from environmental stressors, and kokum butter to help skin from over-drying.
All products, which are Leaping Bunny approved, are sold individually and in three kits that target specific skin care needs.
Clarisma is available exclusively at Ulta Beauty and retails from $8.99 to $24.99.