Colorescience is unwrapping an all-mineral sunscreen called Total Protection No-Show Mineral SPF 50 Sunscreen.
The new product is an ultra-lightweight, untinted formula that blends easily and delivers protection, the company said.
Due to the non-nano zinc oxide with a more controlled and consistent particle size, this sunscreen eliminates the white cast that is commonly associated with other all-mineral sunscreens without the need for an added tint to combat it. The result is an SPF that can be used on the face and body, with no white cast for a wide range of skin types and tones, the company noted.
[Read more: Sunscreen usage for anti-aging purposes increases]
Colorescience detailed the product's benefits:
- Protects from UVA/UVB, blue light, pollution and infrared radiation;
- Water/sweat-resistant (40 minutes);
- All-mineral SPF 50 protection;
- Tested to protect from 38.2% of HEV (blue) light;
- Lightweight, milky texture blends easily;
[Read more: Protect yourself: Sunscreen trends blend into the beauty space]
- Weightless moisturization softens and smooths skin texture;
- Barrier-boosting hydration;
- Prevents premature skin aging with dual-defense against free radicals: prevents and minimizes formation; and powerful antioxidants neutralize;
- Great for a wider range of skin types and tones;
- Untinted formula is ideal for the whole family; and
- Free of all chemical active ingredients.