CoverGirl’s Fall 20 collection includes Clean Fresh extension
CoverGirl is getting a jump start on fall by sharing a peek of what’s to come in its Fall 20 collection.
Hitting digital and physical shelves in July and onwards, the line features bright pigments for the lips, eyes and cheeks, a foray into skin care and an extension to the Clean Fresh collection.
First up in the new launch lane is the Exhibitionist Lid Paint, which gives a bright and bold pigmented shadow that lasts from day to night. Available in eight shades — darling, nude awakening, cocoa-nuts, sorry sweetie, amaretto, hi gorgeous, stargazer and night, night — the paint is waterproof, does not crease or fade, is easily blendable and retails for $7.99.
Next up is the Last Blast Lash & Brow Serum. This serum looks to not only condition but also give the appearance of longer and thicker lashes, as well as bolder brows sans the professional. Infused with bamboo extract, the serum also contains biotin, peptides and castor oil. Applicable on bare lashes from root to tip and easily brushed on brows, it retails for $9.99.
When it comes to the Clean Fresh collection, CoverGirl is adding several new additions, including:
- Hydrating Concealer, which comes in 14 shades, is infused with coconut milk and aloe for glowing skin, and helps blur imperfections and even out discoloration. Featuring an applicator for targeted coverage and blending, it brightens skin with a luminous finish that lasts all day;
- Pressed Powder, which is talc-free, looks to absorb oil, and deliver a fresh and natural healthy look. Formulated with tapioca and aloe vera powder, it does not cake, features a vegan foam puff for application and looks to deliver a flawless finish that lasts all day;
- Mascara, which will be available exclusively at Ulta Beauty, does not smudge or clump, is wear-proof and looks to deliver magnified lashes that last all day. Featuring a curved brush, it looks to lift lashes and give them volume, length and definition; and
- Prep & Set Water Mist, which also will be exclusive to Ulta Beauty, and looks to quickly absorb onto the skin and leave it feeling refreshed. Featuring a lightweight and non-sticky formula that awakens skin, it’s available in three options — citrus, rose and cucumber.
Another new addition to the brand is the Outlast UltiMatte Liquid Lipstick’s Nine to Wine line. The highly pigmented collection was inspired by hues of wine, smoothly glides over lips without overdrying, is smudge-proof, does not transfer, and lasts all day and night. Retailing for $7.99 and available in 18 shades, Walmart will carry such exclusive hues as café latte, luv u mocha, tickled pink, beso rosa, brew-tiful day and hey bud.
For its foray into skin care, CoverGirl will be adding two products to its Simply Ageless Skin collection including:
- Skin Eye Lift Serum, which looks to reduce to the appearance of under eye puffiness, undereye wrinkles and fine lines. Formulated with a proprietary polymer complex, which shrinks upon drying and provides a tightening effect, it can be used alone or on top of makeup; and
- Skin Blurring Serum, which looks give skin a natural, soft focus effect that feels smooth to the touch and lasts all day. Formulated with argan and coconut oil, it also looks to minimize the appearance of pores and prime the skin for flawless makeup application.
For a blush and bronzer combo product, look no further than the TruBlend So Flushed Blush & Bronzer, which looks to add a pop of color to the cheeks. Each pigmented powder provides bold color that lasts all day, is fall out resistant, is infused with emollients, is blendable and does not cake or fade upon application. Available in three blush shades — hot, love and sweet — and one bronzer shade — sunset — it retails for $7.99.
Last up is the TruNaked Quad Eyeshadow Palettes in the Jetsetter collection eyeshadow quads. Each travel-friendly quad contains richly pigmented shades for intense color, do not crease or fade, are smudge-proof, and contain a buildable formula that blends and builds smoothly and evenly onto eyelids. Retailing for $7.99, palette shades include dreamland, zenning, jetsetter, sunshine, desert and midsummer night mayhem.