CVS Health has launched its first store brand line dedicated to men’s grooming products.
Called Goodline, the products launched exclusively at CVS online and in stores and are said to be created “for guys by guys,” representing a line of products that are approachable and grounded in wellness.
Brenda Lord, vice president of private brands and quality assurance at CVS Health, told Store Brands that the products are formulated with men’s wellness in mind.
“Our approach with this brand was to develop simple, uncomplicated, easy-to-understand and good-for-you products — which is brought to life through the packaging,” she said. “The packaging, which was created for guys by guys with input from a panel of consumers, was designed to be innovative and intuitive, while maintaining a focus on the familiar and approachable. It’s upfront and transparent about ingredients, telling our customers exactly what’s in it — and what’s not. The line is free from phthalates, parabens and never tested on animals."
The Goodline products meet men’s needs in a few ways:
- Skin care — products include a daily face and beard wash, facial serum, daily face moisturizer and eye roller gel;
- Beard care — a beard balm with beeswax and bergamot oil, a moustache wax kit, a beard oil and an instant nick care product that helps care for shaving cuts;
- Bath and body — items include a 3-in-1 body wash available scents like cedar and mandarin, cypress and juniper, and spice and lavender; and a mesh bath pouf;
- Shaving — a new shave cream and aftershave lotion have launched, as well as a range of razors from double-edge razor blades with refills to five-blade razors and touch-up grooming razors; and
- Grooming items and kits — lastly the line includes a range of combo product kits to be all-in-one solutions for me such as a grooming kit, mustache styling kit, grooming comb, shave brush, nail clippers, ingrown hair tweezers, nose and ear hair trimmers, grooming scissors and a pack of grooming scissors.
This story originally appeared on Store Brands.