Valentine’s Day is just around the corner.
For those on the hunt for just what to get that special someone in their lives, Ferrara has the answer.
The company is showcasing its holiday-themed launches from its brands including Mother’s X’s and O’s, Brach’s, Nerds and Trolli.
In addition to rolling out Valentine’s Day sweets, Ferrara also is unveiling its Love Language quiz online, in which a series of questions is given to respondents and pairs them with their perfect confectionary match, the Chicago-based company said.
“This Valentine's Day season, we’re excited to give fans a fun, virtual experience to express their love — starting with our seasonal candy and cookie lineup,” Mariah Havens, the director of seasonal confections at Ferrara Candy said. “Whether you prefer the classics like our timeless Brach’s Conversation Hearts or you enjoy trendy treats that pack a punch, like our new Trolli Sour Brite Lips, there’s something for everyone to make this Valentine’s Day special.”
A few Valentine’s Day launches consumers should be on the lookout for include:
- Mother’s X’s and O’s Cookies, a limited-edition batch of bite-sized “x” and “o” shaped cookies that feature pink and white frosting as well as sprinkles;
- Nerds Gummy Clusters, rolling out in special Valentine’s Day hot pink packaging that includes purple and white hearts, the gummies feature a crunchy and chewy texture;
- Trolli Sour Brite Lips, the lip-shaped gummy treats are available in cherry, lemon, strawberry, grape, orange and lime flavors;
- Brach’s Conversation Hearts, which will feature such traditional sayings as “be mine” and “xoxo,”; and
- Brach’s Wisecracks End the Conversation Hearts, which come with such witty syaings as “nope” and “4 never.”