Garden of Life’s Triple Action Dr. Formulated Probiotics support gut health
Garden of Life is debuting a new line of Triple Action Dr. Formulated Probiotics, which contain formulas made from clean, traceable, organic and non-GMO ingredients.
Designed to help support a healthy gut through a blend of prebiotics, probiotics and postbiotics, the line comes in six formulations that range from immune support to women’s pH, the brand said.
[Read More: Garden of Life aims to support health concerns with beet-infused line]
“We learn more every day about the complexity of our gut microbiome and how it affects our overall health,” said Brian Ray, president of Garden of Life. “Our innovative triple-action formula provides the comprehensive gut support that’s so critical to our well-being in order to empower extraordinary health.”
Featuring a specially formulated triple-action blend that works to help weed out negative bacteria from the gut and add good bacteria, the line includes the following:
- Probiotics 30 Billion: A probiotic formulated to fit most individual’s needs, it is built to support everyday wellness;
- Probiotics 100 Billion: An extra-strength formula for those searching for an extra bit of support;
- Probiotics Immune: A blend of 14 probiotic strains, zinc and vitamin D3, it is designed to help support immune and digestive health;
- Probiotics Women’s pH: The gummies, formulated with vaginal health in mind, contain specific strains that aid in supporting a healthy pH, as well as helps promote yeast and bacterial balance;
- Probiotics Gas and Bloating: It contains prebiotic and postbiotic strains that work to promote regularity and help support digestive comfort; and
- Probiotics Calm: A blend of probiotic strains that support mood and relaxation, and contain organic ashwagandha.
[Read More: Garden of Life expands Dr. Formulated line]
The brand announced that it is also rolling out Dr. Formulated Pre + Probiotic Gummies for adults and children. The gummies contain multiple probiotic strains and a high CFU count at 10 billion for adults and 5 billion for children, the company said.
Consumers can find Garden of Life’s Triple Action Dr. Formulated Probiotics online.