Halloween is just weeks away and General Mills is prepping for the spookiest time of the year by debuting new holiday-inspired treats, as well as bringing back several classics.
New products rolling out this year include:
- Lucky Charms Chocolate Halloween Cereal: A limited-edition cereal that combines chocolate Lucky Charms with a blend of its classic marshmallows and spooky-themed marshmallows that include a bat, ghost, blob and lightning bolt;
- Carmella Creeper Monsters Cereal: The new cereal is made with caramel-apple flavored pieces and colored monster marshmallows;
- Monster Mash Remix Cereal: The new cereal features a mix of all six Monsters Cereal flavors—Carmella Creeper, Frute Brute, Count Chocula, Boo Berry, Franken Berry and Yummy Mummy;
- Oui Halloween Lids: The reusable lids are available in black and orange colors; and
- Betty Crocker Count Chocula Cookie Kit: The cookie sandwich kit contains a flavored cookie mix, googly eyes and marshmallow creme.
Returning snacks include Pillsbury Fall Seasonal Dough in pumpkins and ghosts, Reese’s Puffs Bats Cereal, Glo-Gurt Glow in the Dark Tubes, Count Chocula Mini Treat Bars and Monster Mash Fruit-Flavored Snacks.