Godiva adds a twist to its classic chocolate bars
Godiva is putting a spin on the classic chocolate bar.
The brand announced the launch of its new Signature Mini Chocolate Bars collections, which features eight portioned individually wrapped smaller versions of its signature sweets.
“Our brand purpose at Godiva is to open people’s eyes to a more wonderful world,” John Galloway, chief marketing and innovation officer said. “With our latest launch of Godiva Signature Mini Bars, we're doing just that by giving consumers a completely new way to enjoy the premium taste of Godiva. Equally exciting is making this delicious offering available where we know we can reach a broader and more diverse group of chocolate lovers. Now, Wonder Awaits our fans in the chocolate aisles of major retailers.”
The Godiva Signature Mini Bars are available in six flavors, including:
- Roasted Almond Dark Chocolate, which contains dark chocolate and roasted almond pieces;
- 72% Cacao Dark Chocolate, which is made of 72% cacao;
- Milk Chocolate, which features its creamy and delicate milk chocolate;
- Sea Salt Dark Chocolate, which combines dark chocolate with sea salt crystals;
- Salted Caramel Milk Chocolate, which infuses milk chocolate with salted toffee pieces; and
- Almond and Honey Milk Chocolate, which contains milk chocolate with roasted almond pieces and honey.
Those interested in picking up one or all of Godiva’s Signature Mini Bars can find them in the chocolate aisle of major retailers including Target and Walgreens, as well as Godiva boutiques and cafes, for the suggested retail price of $2.99.