Hims & Hers is debuting a new supplement line that was formulated specifically for women.
The new Hers Wellness Essentials line features probiotic supplements that support women’s general health, mental wellness, gut health, digestive health, skin health and libido, the San Francisco-based company said.
[Read More: Hims & Hers enters skin care category]
Formulated with naturally occurring ingredients, the full collection includes:
- Start Women’s Probiotic, a multi-vitamin and probiotic in one that is formulated with 8 strains of prebiotics, probiotics and cranberry extract. Designed for full-body support, it includes microflora and yeast, as well as supports the immune system, metabolism and urinary tract;
- Mood Mental Health Probiotic, a daily probiotic that supports a healthy link between the gut and brain to promote a healthy digestive system and balanced mood. It is formulated with ashwagandha, L-theanine, spinach leaf extract and a probiotic blend;
- Detox Gut Health Probiotic, a probiotic that works to repopulate healthy bacteria to support the metabolism, healthy immune system function and energy levels with inulin, marshmallow root and a five-enzyme blend;
- Digest Debloat Probiotic, made with ginger, fennel, peppermint and an array of digestive enzymes to target all food groups. The probiotic has been formulated to calm discomfort after eating while also supporting healthy digestion;
- Glow Skin Health Probiotic, featuring a proprietary probiotic blend that is combined with vitamin B3, spinach leaf extract and vitamin D. This supplement helps the body metabolize key nutrients and support a glowing complexion; and
- Desire Libido Supplement, formulated to support the physical and mental aspects of arousal. It contains such ingredients as ashwagandha, damina, L-citrulline and Ginkgo Biloba.
[Read More: Hims & Hers expands distribution to Walgreens]
“From mental wellness and skincare to digestive health and libido, women’s health can be complex and highly individualized. We’ve found that women want – and need – better and easier options than what is currently on the shelves today to take care of themselves,” said Hilary Coles, co-founder and senior vice president of brand and innovation at Hims & Hers. “We know Hers customers have a desire to meet their personalized wellness goals, so we incorporated effective formulas with naturally-occurring ingredients for this expanded line of supplements to help women along their health and wellness journeys.”
Hers Wellness Essentials supplements are available for purchase at select CVS Pharmacy locations nationwide and online.