Klondike Cones feature classic, innovative flavors
There’s a new type of Klondike product hitting shelves.
New from the Unilever brand are the Klondike Cones, which feature a chocolate-lined wafer cone, a sauce core and various decadent toppings.
Available in five flavors, consumers can choose from:
- Vanilla Chillin’, which features a wafer cone, vanilla base and a chocolate sauce core;
- Nuts for Vanilla, which contains a wafer cone, a vanilla base, a chocolate sauce core and a topping of crunchy roasted peanuts;
- Classic Chocolate, which has the wafer cone, a chocolate base and sauce core, and a topping of roasted peanuts;
- Double Down Chocolate, which features a chocolate wafer cone, a chocolate base and sauce core and a topping of chocolate ribbon curls; and
- Unicorn Dreamin’, which contains a green wafer cone, a blend of strawberry and bubblegum ice cream bases and a strawberry sauce core.
To celebrate the launch of this new offering, the brand is also offering fans of its products the chance to win an ice cream cone shaped chair, designed as a private retreat for any home, and dubbed the Klondike Cone Zone.
“These days, many of us could do with a little less multitasking at home and a little more ice cream,” Russel Lilly, vice president of U.S. Ice Cream at Unilever said. “Eating a delicious Klondike Cone deserves its own moment of bliss, which is why we engineered the Klondike Cone Zone, so fans can literally escape, take a break and enjoy their sweet treat in the most satisfying way possible.”
For a chance to win the chair, consumers need to head over to the Klondike Twitter page and retweet the post with the hashtag #IWouldDoAnythingForAKlondikeConeZoneSweepstakes.
Retailing for $6.99, consumers can find Klondike Cones at major retailers nationwide.