Although many associate Miss Spa with its extensive line of sheet masks, the beauty brand is ready to take its offerings one step further.
The company is diving headfirst into the world of skin care with a full line of products that include multi-use masks and serums.
Featured products in the collection include:
- Clock Stopper, which is a retinol repairing serum, that also contains bakuchiol and skin-smoothing peptides for a bright look;
- The All Clear, which is an enzyme peel serum, and contains AHA’s and BHA’s that work together to exfoliate the skin’s outer layer. It also aims to fight blemishes and brighten complexions;
- Coarse Correct, which is a blemish banishing serum. It features azelaic and hyaluronic acids to help reduce inflammation, fight breakout-causing bacteria’s and smooth skin texture;
- Hydration Hookup, which is a skin-quenching serum, that contains hyaluronic acid and CoQ10 to moisturize, soften and protect skin from free radicals;
- Bright Away, which is a pigment perfecting serum. It has Kakadu plum and vitamin E to help brighten and reduce the look of dark spots and fine lines;
- Magic Act, which is a leave-on mask. It is a lightweight balm that has been infused with tiger grass and peptides to help calm redness, aid skin recovery and prevent further damage;
- Pore Sure, which is a double detox pull-off mask. It has volcanic ash to draw out and rid skin of pore-clogging dirt and oil, and orange oil to brighten and diminish the look of pores;
- Clearly Jealous, which is a gel to oil cleansing flash mask. It helps melt away makeup and remove dirt without disrupting skin’s natural balance;
- Rich Face, which is an illuminating crème mask that is infused with pure gold and power peptides; and
- Night Knight, which is an overnight resurfacing mask. It has honey and AHA blends to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while also reducing the look of dark spots.
The Miss Spa skin care line is now available on the brand’s website and will hit Ulta Beauty shelves in February.