Native is continuing to innovate the way consumers think about personal care.
The brand is looking to continue to make waves in the beauty aisle by expanding into the world of skin care.
New from Native is the Moisturizing and Brightening collections, which look to help consumers cater to their skin care needs in just three easy steps.
[Read More: Native enters the sunscreen category]
Products part of the Moisturizing line include:
- Coconut and Vanilla Moisturizing Facial Cleanser, which is gentle enough for daily use and looks to remove dirt, oil and impurities without leaving the skin feeling dry;
- Coconut and Vitamin B3 Moisturizing Facial Serum, a fragrance-free moisturizing serum that contains vitamin B3 for hydration; and
- Coconut and Vitamin B3 Moisturizing Facial Lotion, a fragrance-free moisturizing lotion with vitamin B3 for skin hydration.
In the Brightening collection, products consumers can find include:
- Citrus and Bergamot Brightening Facial Cleanser, designed to be gentle for daily use, it looks to remove dirt, oil and impurities from the skin while leaving behind a radiant and bright appearance;
- Vitamin C and Vitamin B3 Brightening Facial Serum, a fragrance-free serum that contains vitamins C and B3 for intense hydration and a bright complexion; and
- Vitamin C and Vitamin B3 Brightening Facial Moisturizer, a fragrance-free moisturizer that contains vitamins C and B3 for a brighter and more hydrated-looking appearance.
[Read More: Native’s Coffee Haus scents embrace fall]
Retailing from $9.99 to $19.99 each, consumers will be able to find Native’s Moisturizing and Brightening skin care collections available for purchase online at Target.com.