New Chapter says goodbye to bulky powders with Clinical-Strength Superfoods
The Clinical-Strength Superfoods line consists of capsules that contain herbs, the company said.
New Chapter is simplifying the way consumers obtain their basic desired nutrients.
The latest from the Vermont-based vitamin and supplement brand is the Clinical-Strength Superfoods line, which consists of capsules that contain herbs.
[Read more: The Relief Products rolls out Natural Eyes line]
Available in four options, consumers can choose from:
- Eleven Times Concentrated Superfood Tumeric: Featuring full-spectrum potency it supports cardiovascular health and is regeneratively farmed;
- Twelve Times Concentrated SuperfoodHoly Basil: Containing a full-spectrum potency, it supports healthy immune function and provides apoptogenic side benefits;
- Twelve Times Concentrated Superfood Ginger: Made with a full-spectrum potency, it works to help inflammation balancing, and contains regeneratively farmed ginger for recovery and muscle support; and
- Five Times Concentrated Superfood Ashwagandha: Made with five times concentrated extract, it works to aid mental and physical stress relief and mood support, and has a clinical strength adaptogen to improve well-being and boost adrenal function.
In addition, the brand also has debuted two new Superfood Mushrooms products:
- Superfood Mushroom Reishi: Made to help the whole life cycle, it also supports vitality and is formulated for absorption; and
- Superfood Mushroom Lion’s Mane: Designed to aid the whole life cycle, it also works to support mental clarity and is formulated for absorption.
[Read more: Bee&You’s natural bee products hit CVS shelves]
New Chapter’s Clinical-Strength Superfoods and Superfood Mushrooms products are available for purchase online.