P&G is expanding its skin care offerings by launching GoodSkin MD, a brand with science-backed products formulated for sensitive skin.
Featuring six hypoallergenic skin care products that are dermatologist tested, the collection helps improve skin resiliency and break the cycle of stressed skin for a healthier-looking complexion, the company said.
The collection features:
- Facial Moisturizer with Zinc Oxide Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15, a fragrance-free facial moisturizer with a lightweight formula that does not leave the skin feeling greasy. It also helps fight the signs of aging while hydrating and strengthening the skin's barrier;
- Brightening Serum with Vitamin C Complex is designed to reduce dullness, hydrate stressed skin and leave behind a brighter skin complexion. Containing vitamin B3, also known as niacinamide, it aims to improve the appearance of skin, help retain moisture and fight free radicals;
- Smoothing Serum with Vitamin B Complex hydrates and de-stresses skin, and helps strengthen its natural barrier. It contains glycerin for hydration; vitamin B3 to improve the skin’s appearance; pro-vitamin B5 to moisturize from within; and vitamin E to soothe, moisturize and fight surface-free radicals;
- Rescue Cream, formulated to smooth imperfections caused by skin stress and sun damage, helps maintain proper hydration and removes dead skin cells from the surface. It features such ingredients as glycerin and salicylic acid;
- Night Cream is an overnight cream that aims to strengthen the skin’s natural barrier, leaving behind a bouncier and smoother appearance. Featuring glycerin, vitamin B3 and pro-vitamin B5, it helps skin maintain proper hydration and retain moisture; and
- Facial Cleanser, an easy rinse cleanser that removes dirt and oil without leaving behind residue or leaving skin over dried.
GoodSkin MD can be found exclusively at CVS.com and will be available at CVS Pharmacy stores in July.