Plant-based supplement brand PlantFuel is growing its status at GNC. PlantFuel, developed in conjunction with GNC, has been named a platinum-level partner, which will bring it premium exposure when it makes its in-store debut in mid-August.
With the brand’s platinum status, PlantFuel will be included in GNC’s exclusive, limited marketing campaign, comprised of targeted emails, retargeted ads and social media. It will also be added to GNC’s customer loyalty programs, and 100,000 PlantFuel samples will be sent to GNC's Pro Box customers.
"We are thrilled to be upgraded to GNC's Platinum partnership,” said PlantFuel founder Brad Pyatt. “The package will generate higher visibility and generate even more excitement for the PlantFuel brand, which is making important new contributions to the sports nutrition category."
The full PlantFuel lineup will include:
- All-in-One Nutrition, which offers 20 g of protein plus 29 fruits and vegetables, as well as Wellmune beta glucan for immune support, sold in chocolate and vanilla flavors;
- Performance Protein, which contains 20 g of protein with vegan-fermented BCAAs that include InstAminos and PeakO2 performance mushrooms, also in chocolate and vanilla flavors;
- All-in-One Pre-WorkOut, which uses patented #DPump-Breakthrough with vegan-fermented citrulline, glycerol and amla fruit extract, as well as 350 mg of organic caffeine and 85 mg of Dynamine to increase perceived energy and alertness. It will be sold in fruit punch, watermelon and blue raspberry flavors;
- All-in-One Recovery, which offers vegan-germented BCAAs to reduce soreness and recovery time while optimizing muscle protein synthesis, and will be sold in blood orange and berry breeze flavors; and
- Daily Immunity + Hydration, which includes Wellmune for immune support and Aquamin calcified sea algae for hydration benefits, and will be sold in citrus burst, tropical punch and raspberry lemonade.