Product of the Year USA, the largest consumer-voted award for product innovation has unveiled which products have received its 2022 Product of the Year award.
With winners across 40 distinct categories, the products are awarded Product of the Year for outstanding innovation through a national survey of 40,000 American shoppers conducted by Kantar, a global leader in consumer research, the company said.
In an ever-changing consumer landscape, the annual Product of the Year Awards is a go-to resource for those looking to find the best new products on the market, whether they're shopping online or in-store.
With a distinctive red seal that is globally recognized as the vote of confidence from consumers themselves, shoppers can easily cut through the clutter and trust that these products demonstrate the utmost innovation in their respective categories, whether in function, design, packaging or ingredients.
"Given the continued flux and uncertainty over the past two years, we're prouder than ever to provide consumers with the vote of 40,000 fellow shoppers as a guide they can trust when making important purchase decisions for themselves and their families," Mike Nolan, global CEO of Product of the Year management said. "One of the great strengths of Product of the Year is that we champion manufacturers for putting forward products that reflect the latest trends and offer consumers the solutions they're looking for."
For over 30 years globally and 14 years in the United States, Product of the Year has served as the stage for brands to showcase exceptional quality and innovation. As an annual benchmark that forecasts the trends in store for the year ahead, this year's winners reflect the things that everyday consumers value most—from personal care, health and wellness essentials to the latest food and beverage options and beyond, the company said.
The 40 winners of the 2022 Product of the Year award include:
- Alcoholic Beverage | Aldi-exclusive Peaks and Tides Pinot Noir – Aldi;
- All-Purpose Disinfectant | OxiClean Daily Clean Multi-Purpose Disinfectant – Church & Dwight;
- Bakery | Aldi-exclusive L'oven Fresh Garlic Knots – Aldi;
- Bathroom Cleaning | 9 Elements Bathroom Cleaner – P&G;
- Breakfast | ALDI-exclusive Specially Selected Brioche or French Toast Bagels – Aldi
- Candy Bar | Kinder Bueno Mini – Ferrero USA;
- CBD Gummies | Charlotte's Web CBD Gummies – Charlotte's Web;
- CBD Ingestible | cbdMD Drink Mix – cbdMD;
- CBD Pet | CBD Daily Chewies by D Oh Gee – D Oh Gee;
- Cheese | Aldi-exclusive Emporium Selection Cracker Cuts: Extra Sharp White Cheddar, Gouda, Extra Sharp Yellow Cheddar – Aldi;
- Coffee & Tea | Joyba Bubble Tea – Del Monte Foods;
- Cold & Allergy | Allegra Hives – Sanofi;
- Convenience Meal | Aldi-exclusive Park Street Deli Hawaiian or Coconut Thai Chicken – Aldi;
- Dips & Condiments | Aldi-exclusive Park Street Deli Mexicali and Street Corn Dip – Aldi;
- Disinfecting Wipes | Lysol Biodegradable Disinfecting Wipes - Fresh Citrus 70ct – Reckitt;
- Dog Care | Cesar Wholesome Bowls – Mars;
- First Aid | Nexcare Duo Bandages – 3M;
- Fruit Snack | Del Monte Fruit Cups with Infusions – Del Monte Foods;
- Functional Beverage | CVS Health Adult Electrolyte Cherry Pomegranate – CVS Health;
- Hair Styling | göt2b Glued 2-in-1 Spray Wax – Henkel;
- Hot & Spicy Snack | Takis Blue Heat – Barcel USA;
- Laundry | Persil Active Scent Boost – Henkel;
- Low Carb Bread | Aunt Millie's Bakeries Live Carb Smart – Aunt Millie's Bakeries;
- Meatless | Quorn Meatless Homestyle & Kickin' ChiQin Cutlets – Quorn Foods
- Oral Care | Listerine Smart Rinse Kids Anticavity Mouthwash, Bubble Blast, 500 mL – Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health;
- Outdoor Cooking | Kingsford Hardwood Pellets – The Clorox Company;
- Pain Relief | Tylenol Dissolve Packs – Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health;
- Personal Cleansing | Dial Clean + Gentle Body Wash – Henkel;
- Pest Control | Stem – SC Johnson;
- Plant-Based Food | Plant-Based Cheeze Shreds – Daiya;
- Probiotics | Bio-K+ Extra Cognition with Cereboost – Bio-K+ International;
- RTD Cocktail | Captain Morgan Captain's Cocktails – Diageo;
- Salty Snack | Aldi-exclusive Clancy's Pub Style Pretzels – Aldi;
- Skin Care | Gold Bond Crepe Corrector Age Defense Lotion – Sanofi Consumer Healthcare;
- Soft Drink | Pepsi Mango – PepsiCo;
- Spirits | Tanqueray Sevilla Orange – Diageo;
- Sugar Confections | Nerds Gummy Clusters – Ferrara;
- Sustainable Home Essentials | Dial Concentrated Refills – Henkel;
- Vitamins | Nature's Bounty Jelly Bean Vitamins – Nestle Health Science U.S.; and
- Wellness | Live Better Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies – CVS Health.
The 40 winners of the 2022 Product of the Year Awards will be celebrated in a segment on DailyMailTV and DailyMail.com. Shoppers nationwide can also enter to win a bundle of the 40 winning products in a Product of the Year sweepstakes hosted in partnership with DailyMailTV. For more details, visit the Product of the Year website.
[Read More: Products to Watch: HRG’s 5 picks from January 2022]
As a resource for shoppers nationwide, the 2022 Product of the Year winners are highlighted in a shoppable article created in partnership with WomansDay.com and Ensemble IQ, a premier business intelligence resource with revered publications including Progressive Grocer, Store Brands, Drug Store News and Convenience Store News.