Rooted Rituals targets hair, scalp health
There’s a new beauty brand hitting shelves that aims to change the way consumers care not only for their hair but scalp as well.
Rooted Rituals, a new brand from Procter & Gamble, was designed to cleanse, condition and treat, as well as eliminate build-up thanks to such included ingredients as ginger root, mint, aloe, charcoal and vitamin E.
Featured products in the line include:
- Ginger Root + Vitamin E Cooling & Strengthening Tonic, which looks to strengthen strands, fight breakage, cool and revitalize the scalp, and can be used daily;
- Root Rejuvenating Scalp Massager, which can be used alongside the strengthening tonic;
- Ginger Root + Mint Pre-Shampoo Root Rinse, which looks to break down oil and buildup and give the scalp a clean slate before shampooing;
- Ginger Root + Mint Quick Rinse Scalp Rub, which is a non-stripping cleanser that looks to improve the scalp’s condition while washing. It uses micro exfoliators to remove buildup;
- Ginger Root + Charcoal Clarifying Shampoo, which cleanses hair, detoxes the scalp and lifts away impurities;
- Ginger Root + Aloe Silicone-Free Conditioner, which features a formula that moisturizes and restores without weighing hair down;
- Ginger Root + Aloe Deep Hydrating Concentrate, which comes in a full and travel size, nourishes hair; and
- Ginger Root + Vitamin E Multi-Task Leave-On Mask, which is absorbed for soft and shiny hair.
All SKUs retail for $9.97 and are exclusive to Walmart stores and online.