With its new limited-edition collection, wet n wild is going for some major nostalgia.
The Sesame Street x wet n wild line consists of cosmetics, tools and accessories featuring Elmo, Big Bird and other classic characters. In addition, the line features vibrant and wearable pigments to create a bold look, the company said.
[Read more: Are beauty influencers still a good investment?]
Products part of the collection include:
- Me Love Cookie! Lip Scrub: The lip scrub is formulated with a blend of vitamin E, tucuma butter and murumuru butter and gently exfoliates dead skin for a glowing and healthy pout;
- Save The Day Lip Mask: An overnight lip mask that leaves lips looking plump and nourished;
- B Is For Banana Loose Setting Powder: The powder features a touch of banana yellow to brighten the skin and contains a weightless formula that sets, mattifies and absorbs oil for a soft-focus finish;
- Let’s Play Together Complexion Trio: The Perfect Pair palette contains two silky-smooth blushes and a buildable highlighter. The Best Buddies palette has two velvety bronzers and a finely milled and buildable highlighter;
- 123 Sesame Street Eye and Face Palette: A 15-pan pigmented palette that features a mix of buttery-soft mattes, sparkly shimmers, gleaming satins and self-adhering multi-dimensional glitters for bold and natural looks;
- Om Nom Nom 3-Piece Multistick Kit: The three-piece set features a cream-to-powder multistick in matte and shimmer finishes. Available shades include crumble, one bite and fuzzy monster;
- L Is For Lipstick: A pigmented lipstick that has a soft cream finish is formulated with vitamin E and comes in giggles and be kind shades;
- Tickle Me Lip Tingling Lip Gloss: A sheer tinted lip gloss that contains a cooling sensation and also plumps lips;
- Happy To Be Me Lip Gloss: An ultra-high shine lip gloss that delivers a tint and shines for a natural-looking impact. Featuring multi-dimensional pearl pigments, it comes in fun-sized, fairy tales, it’s a 10/10 and big hugs shades;
- Magical False Lashes: Voluminous, full-body false lashes that add depth, length and impact. Made from a soft, synthetic fiber, it contains a flexible band for lightweight and comfortable wear;
- Count On Me 5-In-1 Prime and Set Mist: The spray is infused with a blend of hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and extracts from red algae and cucumber. Additionally, the spray’s formula looks to brighten, condition, refresh, prime and set makeup;
- Sesame Street Temporary Face and Body Tattoos: Easy to apply and remove, the temporary tattoos are non-toxic;
- Zippity-Zap! Glitter Gel: A concentrated and hyper-reflective glitter gel for the face and body that comes in a unique blend of high-coverage glitter shapes that quickly dry;
- Telly Triangles Gem Face Mask: A sparkling gem face mask;
- Cowabunga! Eyelash Curler: Featuring an exclusive collectible Cookie Monster charm, it contains silicone pads for comfort and looks to curl lashes without tugging;
- Sesame Street Makeup Bag: A zip-up makeup bag that holds palettes, brushes and skin care products;
- I Love Trash Makeup Sponge and Case Set: Featuring Oscar the Grouch and his trash can, the sponge is made with hydrophilic technology for smooth and streak-free blending, while the fully ventilated case allows the sponge to dry in a clean environment;
- Elmo Says Headband: A soft headband designed to hold hair back;
- Me Want Cookie! Hand Mirrors: A hand mirror that features Cookie Monster and comes in a cookie shape;
- Sesame Street 4-Piece Makeup Brush Set: A four-piece vegan brush set that includes a powder brush, contour/blush brush, eyeshadow brush and crease blending brush; and
- Elmo Loves You! Makeup Brush Holder: A silicone brush holder with a zipper case that keeps brushes organized.
[Read more: Going K-razy: Korean beauty’s influence on mass]
The Sesame Street x wet n wild collection is available in-store and online at Walmart. The line will launch at Rite Aid on April 2, Ulta Beauty on April 16, Amazon on April 17 and Walgreens on April 20.