Yankee Candle is debuting a new sleek and geometric line of home fragrances.
The latest from the South Deerfield, Mass.-based company is the Studio Collection, a curated line of candles packaged in sleek and geometric glass vessels with trending hues.
[Read More: Homesick, Dunkin’ partner on limited-edition candles]
“Fragrance is an essential element in a home, so we put a modern twist on our fan-favorite fragrances to enhance the vessel as a décor statement as well,” said Anna Whitton, vice president of marketing at Yankee Candle. “At Yankee Candle, we are always keeping an eye on design trends, and the Studio Collection offers consumers a new way to experience their favorite fragrances in a stylish and unique vessel that can create a space where everyday moments feel special.”
Each of the line’s products feature a glossy exterior and are made with natural fiber wicks and essential oils mixed into a premium soy-wax blend, the company said.
[Read More: Pet’s Favorite odor-eliminating candles expand availability]
The collection’s fragrances include:
- Beach Walk with saltwater, sea musk, tangerine and orange blossom fragrances;
- Coconut Beach with notes of warm coconut blended with pineapple and Tahitian vanilla;
- Dried Lavender and Oak with the fragrance of hand-tied bunches of lavender and woodsy scents and spices;
- Fresh Cut Roses with notes of an English garden of heirloom roses;
- Iced Berry Lemonade with a fusion of strawberry, lemon and tart grapefruit aromas;
- Lemon Lavender with a clean and inviting fragrance of tangy lemon citrus and sweet lavender flowers;
- Ocean Air with clean and sunny notes blended with jasmine, white amber and sandalwood;
- Pink Sands with a mix of citrus, sweet florals and spicy vanilla aromas;
- Sage and Citrus with a blend of sage, talc and lemon-lime fragrances;
- Vanilla Crème Brûlée with aromas of vanilla custard, praline and a hint of cinnamon;
- Warm Luxe cashmere with a creamy and luxurious scent, which channels the feel of cashmere; and
- Wild Orchid with notes of bright florals, lush palms and sweet ripe fruit.
[Read More: Bud Light, Homesick debut Tailgate candle]
Yankee Candle’s Studio Collection is available for purchase at Target and Yankee Candle, as well as online at Target.com and YankeeCandle.com.