Zero by Skin Academy’s products make their Shoppers Drug Mart debut
Skin Academy, a brand known for its vast array of personal care products in the U.K., is bringing a brand-new line to the Great White North.
Zero by Skin Academy’s products, which are all-natural, vegan, plant-based and friendly to the planet will soon be calling Shoppers Drug Mart home.
to the planet will soon be calling Shoppers Drug Mart home.
Featuring a blend of such ingredients like shea butter, coconut oil, sacha inchi seed oil, sweet almond oil and green tea extract, the line looks to deliver a blend of nourishing and moisturizing benefits to the skin.
In addition, products are also fragranced with a blend of sweet orange, chamomile, ylang ylang, geranium and jasmine oils, the company said.
“We are committed to embracing global best practices for sustainable sourcing of natural, plant-derived ingredients and packaging materials, as well as recyclability,” Michelle Zuther, head of global marketing for Skin Academy said. “By keeping sustainability at the heart of everything we do, we are able to minimize our impact on the environment while making it easier for skincare consumers to make earth-friendly choices.”
Products available to Canadians include:
- Face Wash, which is a gentle and all-natural cleanser that features a blend of coconut oil, sweet almond oil and sacha inchi seed oil, which looks to leave skin refreshed and hydrated;
- Face Scrub, which is an all-natural facial exfoliator that can be used daily, and aims to nourish and soften the skin while its finely ground apricot seeds look to smooth and brighten complexions;
- Day Cream, which is potent, plant-based, infused with shea butter and coconut oil, and aims to nourish, moisturize and soothe the skin;
- Night Cream, which looks to rejuvenate the skin overnight, and contains shea butter and green tea extract to help soothe, restore and hydrate the skin;
- Eye Cream, which aims to hydrate and nourish the skin around the eyes, is enriched with shea butter and coconut oil; and
- Hand and Nail Cream, which is easily absorbed, contains sweet almond oil, coconut oil, Sacha seed oil and shea butter to heal and restore dry hands, as well as maintain soft skin.
Zero by Skin Academy is now available in Canada exclusively at Shoppers Drug Mart and Pharmaprix in Quebec.