Bondi Sands Pure leaves skin with sun-kissed complexion
Bondi Sands is looking to help consumers get a sun-kissed look without having to hit the beach.
The latest launch from the brand is the Pure collection, which features its signature streak-free formula, but comes in packaging created from ethically sourced and 100% recyclable materials.
Featuring a formula that contains hyaluronic acid to keep skin hydrated, as well as vitamins C and E, the collection has been dermatologically tested and is suitable for those who have sensitive skin, the company said.
Products part of the Pure collection include:
- Self Tan Foaming Water, available in light/medium and dark shades for $27, contains a dye-free formula that provides a bronzed glow in six to eight hours. No-wash off is required and it features a zero metal foam head;
- Gradual Tanning Lotion, suitable for all skin tones, can be used on its own to achieve a natural glow over a three-day period with daily application. The lotion, which can be used alongside other self-tan products, currently retails for $22;
- Self Tanning Drops, which are suitable for all skin tones, provide users with a deep, bronzed flow in just six to eight hours for $25. Featuring a buildable formula, the drops easily can be mixed in any moisturizer;
- Self Tanning Sleep Mask, also suitable for all skin tones, features a non-comedogenic and dermatologically tested formula that can be applied right before sleep as a night cream. Ideally used on clean, dry skin, users can expect a bronzed glow in six to eight hours. It retails for $25; and
- Self Tanning Face Mist, suitable for all skin tones, provides skin with a burst of hydration. Featuring a lightweight and super fine mist, it can provide clean and dry skin with a glowing look within six to eight hours, and retails for $25.
“Sustainability is a key focus for the future of Bondi Sands across all elements of the business, including packaging, formulation, supply chain and operations,” co-founder Blair James said. “Bondi Sands Pure is our gold standard in sustainable self-tanning, and paves the way for a new direction for the Bondi Sands brand and the evolution of packaging throughout our entire range, while improving the self-tanning experience and not compromising on the iconic Bondi Sands glow.”
Currently, the Bondi Sands Pure collection is available for purchase on BondiSands.com, Amazon.com and Ulta.com. It will be at select Walgreens, Target, CVS Pharmacy and Rite Aid locations in February.