Celebrity hairstylist Kim Kimble may best be known for crafting hair styles for the likes of Beyonce, Shakira, Zendaya, Brandy, Kelly Rowland and Mary J. Blige, among others — but now she wants to help consumers achieve their best tresses from home.
Yes, that is correct. Kim Kimble is launching a collection of hair care and styling products that will be hitting Sally Beauty shelves.
Products part of her collection, which are free of parabens, sulfates and phthalates, include:
- Coconut Milk and Avocado Oil Shampoo, which contains vitamin E and panthenol to moisturize and cleanse both the hair and scalp. It also looks to help prevent hair from feeling dry and brittle, while also providing volume and shine;
- Curly Pudding Crème, which features avocado, olive and sweet almond oils, as well as shea butter. This crème looks to help keep curls looking and feeling luscious, while also adding shine, moisture and bounce to strengthen natural curl patterns;
- Repair Serum, which looks to heal and seal split ends, while also nourishing and softening distressed tresses. Its formula contains the latest in polymer technology, in order to bond with hair keratin, as well as provide protection against mechanical, chemical and environmental stresses;
- Coconut Milk and Avocado Oil Leave-In Conditioner, which contains carrot and castor oil. It looks to nourish, detangle and strengthen hair, while also moisturizing from root to tip;
- Coconut Milk and Avocado Oil Hair Lotion, which has been infused with coconut oil and silk protein. It looks to help style, protect and condition, while also providing body and shine, and protecting against heat damage; and
- Shine Spray, which contains jojoba seed oil to help smooth and soften frizzy or fried ends. Also featuring vitamin E antioxidants to protect hair from environmental hazards, the spray adds shine to dull hair, provides UV protection and thermal protection.
Kim Kimble’s collection of hair care products are available for purchase at Sally Beauty.