C’est Moi Beauty, the brand making waves in the gen z and young millennial space, will be expanding its distribution.
The brand recently shared that products part of its Mindful Beauty collection is to be available at 3,000 Walmart stores across the nation, and online at Walmart.com.
Products that the retailer will carry include:
- Gentle Foaming Cleansing Gel, which contains aloe, calendula and extracts of strawberry, kiwi and apple. Formulated for delicate skin types, it is a fragrance-free cleanser that washes away dirt and other impurities without disrupting the skin’s moisture balance;
- Gentle Cleansing Water, which includes extracts of strawberry, kiwi and apple, as well as cornflower and aloe. This fragrance-free cleansing water looks to sweep away dirt, impurities and makeup from all skin types, including extra delicate;
- Gentle Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes, which are fragrance-free and pre-moistened wipes that remove makeup from the eyes and face while also cleansing the skin. It contains aloe, glycerin, green tea and cucumber extract;
- Gentle Moisture Lotion, which contains sweet almond oil and shea butter, as well as extracts of calendula, strawberry, apple and kiwi. This fragrance-free lotion looks to soothe skin, while also promote a balanced and hydrated complexion; and
- Gentle Mineral Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30, which looks to protect skin via such ingredients as zinc oxide, aloe and shea butter, as well as extracts of strawberry, kiwi and apple.
In addition, the brand also is launching several products from its One of One line at the retailer, including:
- F(Ace) Balm Cleansing Duo, a multi-cleansing stick that cleanses on one end and exfoliates via a silicone brush on the other;
- Go Out Energizing Treatment Mist, a mist that contains vitamin C, apple fruit extract, hyaluronic acid and jojoba milk;
- Level Out Balancing Treatment Mist, formulated to keep skin balanced and cool, it contains aloe, pineapple fruit extract and probiotics;
- Chill Out Calming Treatment Mist, which contains jojoba milk, green tea extract, hyaluronic acid, hibiscus and chamomile flowers;
- Milk It Shimmer Hydrafluid, featuring a blend of jojoba milk and hyaluronic acid, it looks to keep skin clean and luminous;
- Butta face Hydrating Mask, an avocado oil, shea butter, aloe, coconut oil, chamomile and calendula flower-blended mask that looks to hydrate dry skin;
- Show Face Brightening Mask, a mask designed to boost skin’s radiance, while also smoothing, softening and exfoliating via a blend of vitamin C, turmeric oil, hyaluronic acid and pineapple ceramides;
- Face Off Exfoliating Mask, a whipped clay mask that contains lactic, malic and citric acids, as well as green tea, aloe vera and squalene to exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin;
- Resting B* Face Calming Mask, designed to calm stressed skin, contains aloe, rosehip oils, chamomile and camellia, as well as indigo flower;
- Give ‘Em Face Mask Artist Kit, which contains four different masks that target four different skin care concerns — hydrating, brightening, exfoliating and calming.
All C’est Moi Beauty products are dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic and free of fragrances and talc. The products also are cruelty-free, vegan, reef-safe, EWG-verified and come in FSC certified packaging, the company said.