Global Beauty Care is expanding the offerings of one of its brands.
The parent company of Clinicals by SpaScriptions announced that the line would be welcoming several new additions to its skin care range.
[Read More: Womaness focuses on modern menopause relief]
Featuring new serum formats, the line’s formulas contain ingredients that help reboot skin health while also moisturizing, tightening, smoothing and recharging the skin, the company said.
New products include:
- Hydrating Foaming Facial Cleanser, containing ceramides and squalene, it refreshes and softens while cleansing;
- Detoxifying Facial Scrub, featuring AHAs, BHAs and retinol exfoliates, it smooths and brightens the skin;
- Anti-Wrinkle Silicone Mask, a reusable mask that smooths, tightens and hydrates the skin for a youthful glow;
- Firming Facial Serum, containing peptides and collagen, it tightens, lifts and smooths the contours of the face;
- Hydrating Facial Serum, featuring hyaluronic acid and retinol, it moisturizes, plumps and softens the skin;
- Brightening Facial Serum, formulated with niacinamide and vitamin C, it works to illuminate and even skin tone;
- Glowing Facial Oil, made with ferulic acid, vitamin C and vitamin E, it brightens and soothes the skin for a dewy and radiant complexion;
- Resurfacing Serum Ampoules, featuring niacinamide, glycolic acid and PHAs, it detoxifies, clarifies and tones the skin;
- Exfoliating Facial Serum Capsules, containing lactic acid and BHAs, it resurfaces, tightens and controls oil on the skin; and
- Moisturizing Cream, made with hyaluronic acid and ceramides, it hydrates and softens the skin.
Formulated to be suitable for all skin tones and types, the new additions to the Clinicals by SpaScriptions line are also free of parabens, mineral oils, sulfates, silicones, phthalates, dyes, alcohol and fragrances, the company said.
[Read More: CosPro Agency rebrands as CosProXM]
Consumers will be able to shop for the new additions in October at SpaScriptions.com.