Drew Barrymore’s Flower Beauty is about to shake up Walmart.com's hairstyling selection with hair tools galore.
Flower Hair tools, a new addition to the actress’ Flower family of brands offered exclusively on Walmart's e-commerce site, features six products that are meant to be practical while incorporating vibrant pops of color to make styling more fun.
“From the outset, I knew we wanted to create a collection of high-quality hair tools that were not only functional but bold and beautiful, as I want all of our Flower products to be. These are hair tools you will use every day and be proud to have laying on your bathroom counter,” Barrymore said. “We also put in extra thought to ensure all the tools were multi-functional and versatile, to give users many options when styling their hair.”
Designed to make styling easier for each user, the tools can be used with all hair types. Products available in the line include:
- The You Can Do Anything Titanium Rotating Styling Iron — The styling iron features a rounded design common in revolving-barrel straighteners. Containing ionic bristles and a tourmaline ceramic plate polish, it also looks to deliver shine, reduce frizz, and can be used to straighten, as well as to create curls or beachy waves. It retails for $69.88;
- The You Are Limitless Ionic Volumizing Styler — The styler features two heat settings that go up to 400 degrees and it retails for $39.88;
- The You Are Everything Ceramic Styling Iron — The styling iron contains beveled edges, as well as a rounded shape ideal for creating smooth and straight styles. It retails for $69.88;
- The You Are Effortless Ceramic Straightening Brush — This brush features four heat settings that provide an even temperature when creating smooth and straight styles. It retails for $59.88;
- The You Are Adventurous Ionic Travel Dryer — Ready to go anywhere, the compact and lightweight dryer has dual voltage capabilities and retails for $29.88; and
- The You Are Powerful Ionic Pro Dryer — The ultra-lightweight dryer contains a boost feature that dries water from the surface but doesn’t remove moisture from within hair.
“We are thrilled to build on our partnership with Flower Beauty by bringing these on-trend, quality hair tools to our customers,” said Julia Mavrodin, head of beauty category, Walmart eCommerce said. “We are truly invested in delivering the best in beauty and the new Flower Beauty hair tools line is a fantastic example of how we are expanding our offerings of curated and exclusive products online and in-store.”