Edgewell Personal Care has launched its newest skin care line that is not only unisex but designed for skin care enthusiasts who seek on-trend products with luxury formulations at an affordable price.
Fieldtrip, which is debuting seven products that range from cleansers and moisturizers to serums and facial mists, contains ingredients that are found in nature around the world. The brand highlights each ingredient’s sustainable sourcing and historical significance, the company said.
[Read More: Schick goes sustainable with Bamboo Hybrid Razors for men, women]
“We’re so excited to bring Fieldtrip to the market to offer younger generations a brand that not only delivers on their skin care expectations but also aligns with their core personal values,” said Gabrielle DeLatin, head of marketing for grooming at Edgewell. “Gen Z consumers expect more than just functional benefits. They seek out brands who are socially responsible and sustainable, offer clean formulations that perform as advertised, and are transparent throughout. This way of thinking really aligned with our core values and inspired Fieldtrip’s launch. Equally important was being able to offer clean, effective products at an affordable price to ensure the line is accessible to all.”
The initial launch of products include:
- Fresh Start Purifying Face Cleanser with Glacial Clay harvested off the coast of Kisameet Bay, British Columbia, Canada;
- Into The Blue Stress Less Moisturizer with Indian Wild Indigo sustainably sourced from India;
- Trail Blazer Anywhere Shave Lotion with Birch Strap extracted with care from organically white birch trees in Northern Europe;
- Overnight Trip Hydrating Lip Mask with Moringa Butter from the Himalayan foothills of Southeast Asia;
- C The World Brightening Serum with Camu Camu sustainably sourced from the Amazon rainforest;
- Eyeland Retreat Cooling Eye Gel with Red Maple Bark sustainably sourced and upcycled from Canada; and
- Wandermist Hydrating Facial Spray with Rambutan Peel Extract sustainably harvested and upcycled from Southeast Asia.
[Read More: Edgewell Personal Care to acquire Billie]
The collection is formulated to be clean, cruelty-free and vegan, and made without the use of such harsh ingredients as silicones, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, chemical sunscreens, retinyl palmitate, synthetic fragrances, artificial dyes, formaldehyde, triclosan, triclocarban, petrolatum, mineral oil, talc, hydroquinone, BHA and BHT, the company said.
Fieldtrip also is taking on a do not harm approach by packaging its products with bio-based polyethylene, a bioplastic made from renewable items with fewer greenhouse gas emissions, along with post-consumer recycled materials, lightweight caps and recyclable glass wherever possible.
In addition, the brand said that it is partnering with Keep America Beautiful’s Retreet program, which engages communities to replant lost trees after a natural disaster. The brand will donate 5% of net proceeds to the program each year.
[Read More: Men’s grooming: Is the men’s personal care category expecting a bounce this year?]
All Fieldtrip products are under $25 and available on the brand’s website and Amazon, as well as at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack and Macy’s. Additional products will roll out in the fall.