E.l.f. Cosmetics is entering the gaming world and the metaverse with a limited-edition collection that blends the virtual, makeup and skin care worlds.
Game Up is an eight-piece collection that features bright and creative colors. Products that are part of the line include:
- Eye Win Eyeliner Pot: A pigmented, smudge-resistant eyeliner available in reboot, FTW, good game and lag shades;
- Shield Me Setting Mist: A lightweight setting spray that helps absorb blue light;
- Rez-Me Awakening Face Mask: A creamy, dual-use mask infused with such ingredients as hyaluronic acid to revive and nourish skin;
- Rez-Me Awakening Eye Cream: An eye cream formulated to help minimize the appearance of dark circles, it features a roller ball applicator infused with hyaluronic acid and peptides to awaken the undereye area;
- Ready to Play Eyeshadow Palette: An eyeshadow designed to help users feel like they just stepped into their favorite game. It contains 10 high-pigment colors;
- Bonus Points Lip Gloss: A gel-like formula that looks like a lip gloss and works like a mask via hyaluronic acid. It is available in royal peach, blue rush, hidden treasure and next level shades;
- Gotta Nail Them All Kit: A mix and match kit of eight vibrant nail polish shades inspired by bold screen graphics; and
- Extra Life Kit: A kit with an angled eyeliner brush, blending brush, smudge brush, face sponge and face gems for the hair, body and nails.
E.l.f. Cosmetics’ Game Up collection is available online and at Target stores. The line will launch at Shoppers Drug Mart on July 18.