Ellen DeGeneres has partnered with beauty industry pioneer Victoria Jackson on a new line of products that aim to deliver age-positive results enhanced by nature.
Kind Science, formulated for all skin types, does not contain fragrances, harsh chemicals or preservatives, the company said.
Designed to celebrate aging skin while also helping individuals achieve their best skin, regardless of age, gender or skin type, products contain an infusion of botanicals and patented peptides to help address various skin concerns, the company said.
[Read More: Miss Spa dives into the world of skin care]
“The concept for Kind Science came about as I had struggled for years to find skincare products that didn’t irritate my increasingly sensitive skin. I’ve tried pretty much everything out there and finally decided to launch my own line, not wanting to compromise the things that matter most to me - caring for yourself, animals and the planet,” co-founder Ellen DeGeneres said. “Kind Science isn’t about anti-aging because aging is a good thing, it shows you’ve lived a lot, learned a lot, and hopefully laughed a lot. I want to keep laughing, just with fewer laugh lines and wrinkles!”
The brand’s initial launch of seven products includes:
- Gentle Cleanser, made with vitamin C derived from Kakadu plum, it also contains chamomile and Boswellia serrata to help wash away makeup and irritants;
- Micro Exfoliant, a multipurpose exfoliant and face mask that contains a fruit acid blend, volcanic sand and bamboo silk to help brighten, polish and soften the skin, as well as naturally occurring AHAs for extra exfoliation;
- Firming Serum, made with bakuchiol to support collagen growth, it looks to provide the same benefits as retinol without irritation, and also contains kangaroo flower and peptides to leave skin visibly soft, brighter, tighter and bouncier;
- Hydration Cream, containing snow mushroom, sea buckthorn, Boswellia serrata and bakuchiol, aims to ward off wrinkles and leave skin visibly plump;
- Eye Cream, a lightweight and hydration lotion that leaves users looking refreshed;
- Neck Treatment, made with peptides and bakuchiol to fight wrinkles, the gel-cream contains a soufflé-light whipped consistency that looks to improve the firmness, texture and elasticity of the skin on the neck; and
- Radiance Oil, containing an extra dose of vitamins to brighten skin, it also contains bakuchiol to reduce the look of fine lines, and meadowfoam, jojoba and moringa oils to hydrate the skin and leave a dewy glow that is not greasy.
“After having known Ellen for years, I was beyond thrilled to partner with her on the creation of Kind Science and bring my experience and expertise from over forty years in the beauty industry,” co-founder Victoria Jackson said. “Product innovation is my forte and I’m incredibly proud of this skincare line we’ve created with all the amazing textures and performance-driven formulas that give real results while being kind to your skin, animals and the planet.”
[Read More: Spotlight On: Get your glow on]
Kind Science is available exclusively online at kindscience.com.