Ferrero North America is giving the public a preview of some of the new products and innovations it currently has in the works.
The product preview is happening at the 25th Annual Sweets & Snacks Expo, which will be taking place from May 23 to 26 in Chicago.
[Read More: Nutella & Go! adds multigrain sticks with oat, blueberries]
“The innovations we’re unveiling at this year’s Sweets & Snacks Expo will excite and attract new consumers, as well as expand our power brands into new categories and consumption moments,” said Jim Klein, chief customer officer at Ferrero U.S. “Launching impactful innovations and building strong customer partnerships will continue to deliver category growth and drive our success in the US.”
Product previews the company will be showcasing include:
- Nutella B-Ready, an individually wrapped snack bar with a crispy baked wafer that is filled with creamy hazelnut Nutella spread;
- Ferrero Rocher Premium Chocolate Bars, made with a combination of crunchy hazelnut pieces, refined chocolate and creamy fillings, the bars feature distinctive layers and textures that are characterized by a unique shape and come in original milk hazelnut, 55% dark hazelnut, white hazelnut and hazelnut and almond flavors;
- Golden Gallery Signature Caramel, an assortment of chocolates with caramel. Featuring a variety of shapes, tastes and textures, each and every piece is made from fine ingredients and presented in a golden tray with a luxurious presentation box;
- Kinder Joy Space & Kinder Joy Avatar, a line of themed toys. The Kinder Joy Space line features 12 products designed to spark a sense of wonder and encourage big dreams, while the Kinder Joy Avatar line contains 8 toys that have been created to celebrate the sequel of the “Avatar” film;
- Tic Tac Strawberry and Cream, a mix of fresh and sweet-creamy strawberry flavors that can be enjoyed individually or together; and
- Fannie May Premium Chocolate Bars and Chocolatier’s Mix Line, the chocolate bars will be available in milk chocolate pecan brittle, milk chocolate butterscotch with sea salt, dark chocolate mint and cookie, and dark chocolate sea salt almond. The Chocolatier’s Mix will come in rocky road, which has pecans, almonds and marshmallows coated in milk chocolate; and caramel pretzel nut, which has miniature waffle pretzels, caramel bits, pecans and almonds coated in milk chocolate.
[Read More: Ferrero Group acquires Eat Natural]
In addition, Ferrero also announced a partnership with its Butterfinger line and Pug Mobile, a popular mobile video game. The joint venture currently offers fans exclusive in-game items that come in Butterfinger’s iconic blue and yellow colors.
Ferrero also will be working with the Children’s Miracle network for “31 Days of Halloween” to help consumers celebrate all October long.