With the holiday season quickly approaching, General Mills is getting a jumpstart on joy and cheer by showcasing several new and returning product launches across various categories.
[Read more: Old El Paso, Takis Fuego add heat to taco night]
Products consumers can be on the lookout for include:
- Betty Crocker Reese’s Trees Cookie Kit: The kit comes with everything needed to create Christmas tree peanut butter cookies, including cookie mix, frosting and Reese’s Pieces candies;
- Betty Crocker Melted Snowman Cookie Decorating Kit: Featuring all items needed to make melted snowmen sugar cookies, it comes with marshmallow crème frosting, fudge drizzle and candy decorations;
- Betty Crocker Seasonal Cookies and Seasonal Mixes: The limited-edition cookies and mixes are back in apple brown sugar, pumpkin spice, salted caramel and ginger bread varieties;
- Pillsbury Seasonal Dough: Available in turkey, elf and winter cutout shapes, the products are sugar cookies;
- Pillsbury Seasonal Dough: The seasonal treats come in holiday sugar, gingerbread and candy cane flavors;
- Pillsbury Grands! Hot Cocoa: The easy-to-bake treats contain marshmallow-flavored icing;
- Lärabar: The bars are available in limited-edition pumpkin pie and gingerbread flavors;
- Rudolph Cereal: A hot cocoa-flavored reindeer cereal that contains marshmallows in the shape of Rudolph’s nose, blue elf hat and green holiday trees;
- Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch: A twist on the breakfast cereal that features classic Christmas cookie flavors; and
- Apple Pie Toast Crunch: Featuring a balance of apple cinnamon flavors, the cereal returns for a limited time.
Consumers can find General Mills’ seasonal launches available at retailers for a limited time.