Kiss and Joah Beauty are looking to help support the fight against pandemics.
The beauty brands announced a partnership with (Red), which includes a line of special edition nails, lashes and cosmetics.
Red, which has launched partnerships in the past with several popular bands, raises money for Global Fund, a funder of global health initiatives.
[Read More: Batiste refreshes tresses via revamped dry shampoos, launches shine mists]
“We are grateful to be partnering with Kiss to announce the special edition (Kiss)RED collection of nails, lashes and cosmetics,” (Red)’s president and chief operating officer, Jennifer Lotito said. “With every purchase of the striking, red-colored collection generating money to save lives, we are together sounding the alarm and fighting the injustice of global health emergencies in this critical year. We can't wait to see everyone dressed up in (Red).”
Every purchase of a special edition Kiss Red product will donate funds to support Global Fund’s efforts to help strengthen health care systems and fund life-saving programs in communities most in need, with a minimum donation of $100,000.
[Read More: PanOxyl adds Oil Control Moisturizer with SPF to skin care offerings]
Products part of the collection include:
- Gel Fantasy Nails-Give, ready-to-wear nails with an ultra-smooth finish that comes in various colors and lengths. Retailing for $8.99, it can be found at Walmart, Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy and online at Kissusa.com;
- Gel Fantasy Sculpted Nails-Love, ready-to-wear nails that come with an ultra-smooth finish that comes in a long red style with coffin tips. It retails for $8.99 and can be found at Walmart, Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy and online ay Kissusa.com;
- ImPress Press on Manicure Red Impact, featuring PureFit technology, these ready-to-wear nails are slim and come in a pink shade that is short in length with a square shape. Retailing for $8.99, it is available at Walmart and ImPressmanicure.com;
- ImPress Press on Manicure Color, ready-to-wear red nails that are short in length and come in a square shape. It retails for $6.99 and is available at Walmart and ImPressmanicure.com;
- Triple Pushup Lashes, featuring a strip lash that gives enhanced volume, also defines the length and has a lifting curl. It retails for $6.99 at Kissusa.com;
- Naked Drama Lashes, faux mink lashes that are soft and ultrafine, and feature a cushion flexi band for a seamless contoured fit. It retails for $6.99 at Kissusa.com;
- Joah Beauty Special Edition Lash Uprising Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara, which features a special edition makeover to support (Red)’s fight against pandemics. It retails for $9.99 and is available exclusively at JoahBeauty.com; and
- Joah Beauty Special Edition Make Her Gel-ous Gel Eyeliner, a max-control gel eyeliner in blackest black that retails for $8.49 and is available exclusively at JoahBeauty.com.
[Read More: Bite Beauty’s lipstick goes clean]
“Kiss is excited and proud to announce its partnership with (Red). As a global leader in professional quality beauty products, we believe it is so important to support and give back to an organization that is contributing significantly to fighting global pandemics including AIDS and COVID,” Kiss Products senior vice president of global marketing, Annette Goldstein said. “Through our launch of the Empower(Red) Beauty Campaign, Kiss has launched a limited edition range of our most popular core franchises Kiss, ImPress and Joah Beauty. This range includes fashion nails, false eyelashes and eye cosmetics, all “turning Red” in an effort to bring attention to the cause while helping to ensure access to life-saving health information and services”.