“Once I tried Laura Geller's products, I was hooked,” said White. “On the show, I’m fairly made up, but in my daily life, I go for a more natural look. Laura Geller Beauty makeup is great for both. I decided to work with Laura Geller for my first-ever beauty campaign because I love how the brand celebrates women over 40 and makes products that look great on all skin types. I’m really looking forward to sharing this line with our fans!”
Products in the collection include:
- Spackle Skin Perfecting Primer in Million Bucks: A lightweight base for long-lasting makeup that minimizes the look of pores and fine lines. It is enriched with antioxidants to help smooth and brighten skin, while also containing moisturizers to help soften and boost collagen production;
- Face the Wheel Blush Palette: Featuring five blushes that can be used for a night out or an everyday look, each was designed to blend easily into the skin;
- Prizewinning Eyeshadow Palette: Inspired by the famous puzzle board, the palette contains 12 blendable shadows that come in a mix of matte and shimmer finishes;
- Dual-Ended Blush + Eyeshadow Precision Brush: A dual-ended tool that includes an angled brush on one side of face application, lifting and sculpting; and a smaller tapered brush for precision and application of the lids;
- Modern Classic Cream Lipstick in Big Money Red: A cream lipstick that is infused with vitamin E to help keep lips smooth and hydrated; and
- Kajal Longwear Eyeliner in Glitz and Glam: Made with a long-wearing formula that hydrates and conditions lids, it features vitamin E and caffeine to help reduce puffiness in the eye area.
[Read more: Sephora, Selena Gomez’s Rare Beauty launch Make a Rare Impact campaign]
“We were so excited to team up with ‘Wheel of Fortune’ and Vanna to bring this collection to life,” said Geller. “We did customer research, and it came up that our customers were fans of the show – so it made sense that their viewers might like our makeup! We are constantly listening to our customers and looking to provide them with products that make beauty fun. This exclusive collaboration with ‘Wheel of Fortune’ accomplishes exactly that and more. We also loved that Vanna is a vibrant reflection of the show. She’s a walking embodiment of the message that we don't disappear after 40 and in fact, are more beautiful than ever, which is what Laura Geller Beauty is all about.”
The Laura Geller Beauty x Wheel of Fortune collection is available for purchase online.