Luster’s Pink is looking to help hair stay hydrated and moisturized between washes.
The brand is welcoming a new collection of products to its personal care range — Moisture Maintenance.
Consisting of five products that can be used on all hair textures, the line has been formulated with plant proteins and organic ingredients to help bring moisture back to tresses and prevent breakage.
“With the introduction of our Moisture Maintenance collection we wanted to bridge the gap in her routine between wash days to provide true maintenance products that protect her hair regardless of what style she chooses to wear,” Resa B. Luster, senior brand manager and third generation Luster executive at Luster Products said. “Most in-between wash day products typically focus on styling versus care and through this new collection we are able to offer her options for both so she no longer has to sacrifice the health of her hair.”
Products part of the line include:
- Growth and Scalp Relief Natural Oil Moisturizing Lotion, a soothing scalp elixir that provides a calming sensation, nourishes and hydrates, as well as stimulate hair growth;
- Repair and Strength Natural Oil Moisturizing Lotion, a lightweight and fast-absorbing lotion that helps repair damaged hair, including split ends, and fights breakage;
- Super Hydrate and Shine Masque, a treatment for dry, dull and hard to manage hair that leaves behind a silky smooth and lustrous texture;
- Repair and Strength Masque, a treatment that addresses the needs of weak and damaged hair. It contains natural pea protein and vitamin B5 to repair, strengthen, moisturize and nourish hair; and
- Hold and Shine Perfecting Gel, a gel that provides hair with a secure hold and shine without crunchiness, flaking or frizzing.
Consumers can find Luster’s Pink Moisture Maintenance line exclusively at LusterProducts.com.