Priyanka Chopra Jonas is putting her best foot forward when it comes to the beauty space.
The actress is entering the hair care space with Anomaly Haircare, which looks to provide users with products that are not only high-performance but also environmentally conscious.
Featuring clean formulas, the line packages its products in plastic trash as a way to do its part in reducing the amount of plastic that is consumed, the company said on its website.
“My hair is my crowning glory. When it feels soft and looks vibrant and healthy, I know I’m going to have a great day. You shouldn’t have to choose between what works and what’s good for you or the planet. Make beautiful choices,” Chopra Jonas said.
Products part of the Anomaly family include:
- Clarifying Shampoo, which looks to remove product buildup. Featuring charcoal as a key ingredient, it also aims to cleanse the scalp and keep moisture locked in;
- Hydrating Shampoo, which is ideal for dry hair and aims to cleanse the hair and scalp. Created to revitalize hair that is overworked, damaged and dry, it also looks to keep moisture locked into hair;
- Gentle Shampoo, which is gentle enough for daily use but also works in getting rid in product buildup. Created to cleanse the hair and scalp, it aims to remove oil in order for the scalp to feel refreshed;
- Dry Shampoo, which was created to help lengthen the life of styled hair, as well as in the absorption of oil build-up in the scalp. It leaves hair refreshed and also adds extra volume;
- Deep Conditioning Treatment Mask, which looks to revive dry and damaged hair. Formulated to hydrate hair, it targets everything from sun exposure to heat damage;
- Smoothing Conditioner, which aims to control frizzy, coarse and curly hair. Also targeting flyaways, it aims to leave hair feeling silky and manageable;
- Shine Conditioner, which looks to revive dull and lifeless hair. Created to help hair soak in moisture without weighing it down, it also aims to leave hair looking glossy and shiny; and
- Volume Conditioner, which was formulated for those with thin and fine hair. Created to add moisture and strength back to hair, it also looks to help tresses in looking fuller and thicker while also making them less prone to breakage.
Currently, Anomaly Haircare products, which retail for $5.99 each, can be found at Target.com.