Sally Hansen’s Miracle Gel line of nail polishes is putting a twisted spin on its products.
How so? Through a collaboration with the highly anticipated “Cruella” movie from Disney.
“We are thrilled to collaborate on a collection supporting Disney’s “Cruella,” an ultra-exciting live-action film exploring the untold origins of Disney’s most notoriously fashionable villain,” said Celia Tombalakian, vice president of global marketing at Sally Hansen. “This dynamic limited-edition lineup, aimed at empowered women who express their identity through their nails, taps so many trends and is a perfect fit for Miracle Gel, a true fashion authority in long-wear nail color.”
The Sally Hansen Miracle Gel and Disney’s “Cruella” collection consists of 13 limited-edition shades that range from crème and shimmer to glitter finishes.
“Cruella’s vivid and unique sense of fashion comes through in every aspect of her identity, and the collaboration between Disney and Sally Hansen will inspire and empower fans to bring a little of that punk-rock fun to their own style,” Lylle Breier, Disney’s senior vice president of global marketing partnerships and promotions said.
Shades available in the line include:
- Get Mod, a rich crème white shade;
- Red Eye, a bright red shade;
- The DeVil Is In The Details, a glitter black and white shade that channels Cruella’s signature tresses;
- Onyx-pected, a pitch-black shade;
- Iconic Darling!, a pearlized silver shade that is laced with pink;
- TuTu The Ballet, a pearl-crème pink color;
- Greyfitti, a dove gray crème shade;
- Luck & Glory, a navy-meets white, metallic cornflower blue color;
- Fame & Fortune, an orchid metallic shade;
- Pretty In Punk, a purply rainbow glitter shade;
- Tipsy Gypsy, a carnation pink color;
- No To Conformity, a multi glitter shade; and
- Tidal Wave, a royal blue crème color.
The Sally Hansen Miracle Gel and Disney’s “Cruella” Collection is available at Ulta.com for $9.99.