SheaMoisture caters to men’s personal care needs
SheaMoisture is entering the men’s personal care category with a brand-new collection.
New from the company is SheaMoisture Men, which consists of bath, body and hair care products that target such needs as hydration and conditioning.
The full collection of products includes:
- Avocado Butter and Manuka Honey Conditioner, which hydrates tresses and can be used on thick, dry or damaged hair;
- Raw Shea Butter and Mafura Oil Bar Soap, which looks to work with skin’s chemistry to naturally replenish moisture;
- Raw Shea Butter and Mafura Oil Body Wash, which lathers onto the skin for deep conditioning
- Raw Shea Butter and Mafura Oil Shampoo, which is ideal for dry and damaged hair, and works to bring back moisture;
- Himalayan Salt and Volcanic Ash Body Wash, which aims to exfoliate the skin;
- Coconut Oil and Maca Root Conditioner, which works to stimulate the scalp and prevent hair from getting dry.
- Neroli and Vetiver Bar Soap, which hydrates and provides skin moisturization; and
- Neroli and Vetiver Body Wash, which looks to bring back moisture and calm skin redness.
“SheaMoisture is proud to invest in and support Black men,” SheaMoisture CEO Cara Sabin said. “Long committed to serving the women in our community, we are excited and humbled by the opportunity to now launch these initiatives. Understanding all too well the biases and challenges that confront our men, SheaMoisture is uniquely positioned to address and provide solutions specifically for them. With intention and purpose, we launch this effort and are hopeful for the impact we can have in our communities.”
Created without the use of mineral oil parabens, phthalates, petrolatum or sulfates, SheaMoisture Men is also formulated without any animal testing, the company said.
With the launch of this new collection, the brand is also announcing its commitment to Black men with a digital content series that will highlight their multidimensionality, the company said.
Consumers can find the line of products at such retailers as Target and Walmart.