Total Resources International is unveiling two new products.
The company is offering Tender Lovin’ First Aid Kit, which the company describes as a first aid solution, tailored to meet a range of needs from diabetic wound care to everyday injuries, making it a versatile choice for various environments.
[Read more: Diabetes goes digital: Innovative technologies are revolutionizing diabetes care and monitoring]
The company noted the following product features:
- A comprehensive 70-piece kit, ideal for a variety of settings including home, travel, office and care facilities.
- Specifically beneficial for diabetic wound management.
- Features innovative nano silver technology in the Silvex Wound Gel, which prevents infections and protects wounds.
- Contains treatments for wound stages 1, 2 and 3, and includes a silicone foam dressing for advanced wound care.
- Compact, foldable design for easy storage and accessibility.
- Each purchase supports underprivileged community Learning Centers and is part of the American Diabetes Association's "Better Choices for Life" program.
Silvex Wound Gel is the second new product entry, which the company said is "a cutting-edge wound care treatment that is designed to effectively manage a variety of skin injuries, from minor abrasions to burns, with a focus on rapid healing and infection prevention.
[Read more: Innovation to the rescue in the first aid category]
The company offered the following product description:
- An advanced wound care treatment suitable for minor cuts, lacerations, abrasions and 1st & 2nd degree burns.
- Effective against infections like MRSA, VRE, STAPH, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Escherichia coli, and fungi such as Candida albicans & Aspergillus niger.
- Promotes fast healing, accelerates the skin’s natural healing process, and minimizes scar appearance.
- Supported by over 300 clinical, university, and laboratory studies.