Tweezerman has teamed up with celebrity manicurist Tom Bachik for the fourth year in a row on a new nail care set.
The Tweezerman x Tom Bachik Ultimate Nail Care Set features essential tools for creating the ideal manicure and pedicure.
[Read More: Gelish, Morgan Taylor bring it back to the ’90s with ‘Clueless’ collection]
All of the tools have a unique hand-sketched lightning bolt design that is reminiscent of Bachik’s skateboarding background and Tweezerman’s own logo from the 1980s, the company said.
The nail care set includes:
- Fingernail Clipper: Made with curved blades to help follow the natural nail shape;
- Toenail Clipper: Featuring a straight blade to help prevent split or ingrown toenails when clipping;
- Dual Ended Cuticle Pushy: Made with a curved end that fits against the nail bed to push back cuticles, and features a hook end to clean around nails;
- Rockhard Cuticle Nipper: Featuring sharp and durable high-performance blades to help make trimming the cuticles easier;
- Mini Cuticle Nipper: Designed for on-the-go trimming;
- Professional Grade 7” Nail File: It helps file and shape nails; and
- Professional Grade 7” Nail Shiner: Made to smooth and shine nail beds.
The stainless steel tools are easy to clean and sanitize, and the packaging is made of sustainable material in a slimmer and more compact design, the company said.
[Read More: Sally Hansen’s latest Sour Patch Kids collab channels island vibes]
The Tweezerman x Tom Bachik Ultimate Nail Care Set retails for $59 online.