The latest from Vaseline — Intensive Care — features lotions that have been redeveloped with formulas that prevent dryness and provide skin with 48 hours of moisturization, the brand said
Each lotion contains a blend of humectants that draw water to the skin, including hydrating lipids and micro-droplets of Vaseline Original Healing Jelly to combat dry skin and provide up to 90% additional moisture, the company said.
[Read more: Vaseline’s ‘Equitable Skincare for All’ initiative highlights skin health inequities]
Products part of the collection include:
- Nourishing Moisture: Made with pure oat extract, it looks to leave skin feeling nourished and appearing healthy;
- Soothing Hydration: Featuring 1% aloe vera, it looks to refresh dehydrated skin;
- Almond Smooth: Containing almond oil and vitamin E to help leave skin with a smooth and natural glow;
- Sensitive Skin Relief: Co-created with dermatologists, it contains colloidal oatmeal to soothe sensitive and dry skin;
- Cocoa Radiant: Formulated with pure cocoa butter, it leaves skin with a radiant glow;
- Advanced Repair Unscented: Made to repair dry skin, it does not contain any fragrances; and
- Calm Healing: Containing lavender extract, it looks to heal and restore dry skin.
[Read more: Vaseline aims to keep skin hydrated, glowing]
Vaseline’s new Intensive Care lotions come packaged in bottles that are made of 50% recycled plastic and contain a scannable QR code.
The lotions are currently available for purchase at food, drug and mass retailers nationwide.