The Village Company, Peyton List launch bath, body product collection
The Village Company has a new collaboration in the works with Disney Channel star Peyton List.
List, known for her role as Emma Ross on Disney's “Jessie” and “Bunk’d,” is partnering with the Eden Prairie, Minn.-based company to launch Hallu by Peyton.
Consisting of bath and body products co-designed by List, the collection features sweet, light and floral scents that include ylang ylang, cedar and citrus, the company said.
“With my new bath collection, there's a bit about me in each of the products, from the forms to the fragrance to all the things I love to do,” List said.
Featured products in the line include:
- Geode Bath Bomb features a hot pink exterior surrounded by a mix of brightly colored salt crystals and a dusting of golden mica; It retails for $3.57;
- Interlocking 2-in-1 Shower and Bath Bombs have opposing pink and gray halves that form a heart shape. The pink side is a 3-oz. bath bomb with a surprise color burst when dissolved in the tub, while the gray side is a 2.5-oz. shower bomb that releases fragrance when placed under a water stream. It retails for $4.97;
- Silky Soft Bubble Bath contains hydrating oils and vitamin E, creates bubbles while filling the air with fragrance, and retails for $4.97. The product is cruelty-free, gluten-free and nontoxic;
- Heart of Gold Bath Bomb is a light table candle nestled in a heart-shaped bath bomb that can be lit and floats, while dissolving into rose gold water. It retails for $2.97 and is free of gluten, phthalates and parabens; and
- XO Bath Bomb floats and spins, features five metallic tattoos inside designed by List, and retails for $2.97.
“We were so excited to work with Peyton as she truly embodies the Hallu brand,” Michelle Hanson, vice president of marketing at the Village Company, said. “She's fun, self-confident and sees self-care as a necessity within today's hectic world. Inspired by her passion and excitement, it was fun working with her to bring these unique products to life, and we think her fans are going to love them.”
The Hallu by Peyton collection is now available at Walmart and will launch at select Kroger and Fred Meyer stores on April 13.