ARTICLES BY THIS AUTHOR
- 7/7/2022From health preferences to career intentions, columnist David Orgel writes about how Gen Z’s evolving perspectives provide new opportunities for retailers.
- 6/2/2022Columnist David Orgel discusses how retailers need to communicate with empathy in the face of ongoing inflation and supply chain challenges.
- 5/5/2022In his latest column, David Orgel points out how from sustainability to customer experience, retailers are finding reasons to advance the local trend.
A technology-labor balancing act: Retailers increasingly will need to develop new in-store approaches that weigh staffing versus automationThis month, columnist David Orgel addresses the impact of retail checkout technology on staffing, hiring and retaining associates.
- 3/1/2022In this latest column, David Orgel highlights how retailers need to work harder to become employers of choice.
- 2/3/2022Columnist David Orgel examines how two years into the pandemic, retailers are supporting communities and society in more ways than ever.
Raising the bar on sustainability in 2022: Consumer expectations drive retailers to choose more conscious policies and act on themColumnist David Orgel shares how food and drug retailers should make new commitments to environmental sustainability with efforts that impact not only the environment, but also consumer trust and loyalty.
- 12/2/2021This month, columnist David Orgel takes a look at retailers continuing to push the envelope on store development for consumers’ changing needs.
- 10/28/2021This month, David Orgel discusses how retailers need to pull out all the stops to reduce supply chain hurdles and reassure consumers.
- 9/28/2021Columnist David Orgel examines the mix of approaches that retailers will need to reach more varied shopper bases.