Joah adds variety to its K-beauty line
After debuts its brand with a wide range of products, Joah is looking to continue to expand its offerings.
The brand unveiled several new additions, which include:
- Color Squad Cream Lipstick, which is lightweight, moisturizing, infused with argan oil for smooth and hydrated lips, contains micro-fine pigments for long-lasting color, and is available in 20 shades;
- Blur Activator Mineral Primer, which is infused with Korean camellia oil, looks to create a veil-like effect on the skin, blurs imperfections, leaves skin looking smooth and sets makeup for long lasting wear;
- Birthday Suit Eyeshadow, which contains a mix of six shades that range from matte to shimmer, and is available in the new After Hours and Date Night shades;
- I’m Your Jelly Bae Matte Gel Lipstick, which now offers three new shades — Romeo, Lover and Baecation — and contains a gel-powder formula with a pigmented matte finish;
- Wat-a-Matte Liquid Lipstick, which is adding six new colors to its lineup — Rosé Truffle, Berry Bliss, Cherry Cola, Pink Velvet, Cherry Tart and Sugar Cookie. It also features a u-shaped doe-foot applicator that hugs lips;
- Wand Me Up Perfecting Concealer, which looks to hide imperfections;
- All Brushed Up Creamy Concealer, which is a creamy concealer with a brush tip applicator for precise application; and
- Truly Yours Dark Circle Concealer, which is lightweight, has buildable coverage to hide dark circles, blurs fine lines, masks imperfections and comes in 11 shades.
Joah’s complete line of offerings span 190 SKUs across the lip, eye, brow, face and cosmetic brush segments. Products range from $2.99 to $13.99 and can be found on the company’s website as well as CVS Pharmacy’s website.