Foreo’s Luna 4 collection cleanses face, body
Foreo is debuting a brand-new product collection designed to target the face and body.
Luna 4 consists of face and body cleansing devices made with ultra-hygienic food-grade silicone, which contains soft silicone touchpoints and T-sonic pulsations that gently massage the skin, temporarily dilate pores and remove 99% of dirt, oil and makeup residue, the company said.
“Foreo has become known as an absolute leader in beauty tech, constantly innovating its sustainable products. We have transformed the way we think about skin care, turning basic hygiene routines into technology-enhanced, relaxing moments of pampering and self-care ritual,” said Carlos Timiraos, general manager of North America at Foreo. “The launch of the Luna 4 collection and the expansion into body care is another milestone in Foreo’s mission to redefine what it means to be beautiful through setting a new gold standard that it is all about health and self-love.”
[Read More: Foreo intros AI-enabled beauty assistant]
The T-sonic pulsations also assist in smoothing the appearance of fine lines, improving lymphatic drainage and helping enhance product absorption to aid in boosting skin radiance, the company said.
Products that are part of the Luna 4 collection include:
- Luna 4: Retailing for $279, it helps tackle signs of aging for clean, brighter and healthier-looking skin. Settings on the device include gentle, regular and deep cleansing, as well as a firming massage option with adjustable patterns. It is available for balanced, sensitive and combination skin types;
- Luna 4 Mini: Retailing for $199, the device cleanses and massages skin for a cleanse in just one minute. Featuring a two-zone brush head rendering, it is suitable for all skin types and contains a Glow Boost mode to help skin appear healthy and glowing in 30 seconds;
- Luna 4 Go: Retailing for $129, it is best for those who are constantly on the go and features adjustable T-sonic cleansing and massaging modes for a firming facial cleanse in 1 minute;
- Luna 4 Plus: Retailing for $399, the device is ideal for aging skin. It utilizes T-sonic pulsations and heated LED cleansing, as well as LED light treatments, microcurrent facial capabilities and targeted massages to refine complexions and tackle signs of aging on the face and neck. It offers gentle, regular or deep cleansing modes; NIR and red LED light treatments; an anti-shock system; and adjustable massage patterns suited for those with normal and sensitive skin;
- Luna 4 Body: Retailing for $149, the device is best suited for body cleansing on all skin types. Featuring a T-sonic massaging body brush, it works to soften and smooth the skin, as well as helps improve the appearance of cellulite by targeting fluid that accumulates in collagen pockets; and
- Luna 4 Men: Retailing for $279, it helps cleanse skin and aid users in obtaining a smooth shave. Utilizing T-sonic pulsations to aid in preventing ingrown hairs, it offers gentle, regular and deep cleansing modes and a firming massage option with adjustable patterns.
[Read More: Foreo’s Bear devices help tone skin, define facial features]
The Luna 4, Mini and Go tools will be available online beginning Sept. 26, at Sephora.com on Oct. 18 and in-store at Sephora on Oct. 21. The Plus, Body and Men will launch at a later date.