Hairitage by Mindy McKnight is entering a brand new space within the beauty category—bath and body care.
The latest from the brand is the Bath and Body line, made with clean formulas and naturally derived ingredients—including niacinamide, jojoba oil, aloe vera and açaí fruit extract.
“I’m so excited for this brand to enter the bath & body category! My main goal has always been to offer clean and effective products that are straightforward, affordable, and can meet the diverse needs of today's consumers,” said Mindy McKnight, Founder and CEO of Hairitage. “My goal is to elevate the everyday bath and shower to a spa-like experience! From the consistency of our body scrub to the fabulous scents of the products, this new collection has something for everyone!”
[Read more: Hairitage by Mindy McKnight amplifies hair care line]
Consisting of six products in four aromatherapy scent combinations—cedarwood and neroli, cherry and amber, mint and yuzu, and peony and cypress—the full line includes:
- Now & Lather Body Wash: Made with oat kernel and gotu kola extract, the body wash alims to draw out impurities while leaving skin revitalized and soft;
- It’s A Dream Creamy Body Wash: Enriched with açaí fruit extract and cupuaçu seed butter; it also works to draw out impurities from the skin, leaving behind a revitalized and smooth feeling;
- Soak It In Body Lotion: This lotion is formulated with niacinamide and jojoba oil and looks to hydrate the skin and leave it feeling replenished and healthy;
- Gimme Some Skin Whipped Body Cream: The body cream is formulated with shea butter and coconut oil and designed to hydrate the skin;
- Sugar Coated Body Scrub: Made with ginger root extract and sweet almond oil, this scrub looks to rejuvenate and gently buff away the buildup from the skin while leaving it feeling exfoliated and renewed;
- Light Me Up Candle: A soy candle packed with aromatherapy and essential oils; and
- Day Off Bath Bombs: The bath bombs are made with essential oils to help users relax and unwind.
“We are thrilled to accelerate growth of the Hairitage brand with entry into the adjacent category of bath & body care with a 14 SKU collection launching this month at Walmart,” said Piyush Jain, CEO of Maesa. “With the authentic relationship she has with her community, together we can better understand consumer’s needs, and in turn, evolve the brand and develop products that they are asking for. The bath and body collection is a natural extension for the Hairitage brand whose ethos has always been to craft and create products to help satisfy the needs of the diverse consumer and their families.”
[Read more: Inside Beauty: Hairitage’s Mindy McKnight takes hair care by storm]
Hairitage’s Bath & Body collection is available exclusively at Walmart and retails from $6.49 to $9.94 per product.